Friday, May 7, 2010

The Wedding Photographer is getting hitched!!

Yes, it is true! I (Jacqueline Becker) is getting married! I am so excited to share the experience that I have so often had with my clients. I am so scared/anxious/joyous/in pure disbelief and a thousand other emotions running through my body! Wow, I am starting to feel closer to every bride I've ever worked for.

Anyway this blog post isn't purely about my wedding (I will be posting photos afterwards!), but I am also becoming, Jacqueline Ray and I will be doing a makeover on my business!!

My great friend Abdi Aminlari designed my new look, (www.threephotographers.com), and here is my coming soon information. The website is not up yet, but will be by July 1st. So I hope you like it!

***MY OLD WEBSITE AND EMAILS WILL BE FORWARDED TO MY NEW INFO, SO NO WORRIES! I WON'T DISAPPEAR I PROMISE!

New Website July 1st: www.jackierayphotography.com





No comments:

Post a Comment